£1,395,000 Guide Price
Easton Cross, Chagford
County: Devon Sale Type: Freehold Reference: DHC12630 Category: Freehold
- 16th Century Grade II Listed Former Hotel
- Found Nr Chagford within Dartmoor National Park
- Eight bedrooms with En-Suites, Four Reception Rooms
- Separate Three Bedroom Detached Cottage (full residential use)
- Formal gardens, ample parking & a wild garden with pond
- Wonderful character features & an interesting history
- Beautiful far reaching views
- Perfect opportunity to create relaxing retreat
- Near incredibly popular market town of Chagford (1.5 miles)(circa 1 mile)
- A30 just 4 miles away
A character filled & historic Grade II Listed detached former hotel/B&B with eight en-suite bedrooms, plus a detached three bedroom cottage, with lovely gardens & views, all found near Chagford in the heart of the beautiful Dartmoor National Park. Also available in separate lots.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.