Riggiston Barns, Walton
County: Somerset Sale Type: Reference: AIS6923 Category:
- Forming part of a small bespoke development of high specification barn conversions nestled on the very outskirts of the village
- A superb example of combining character with contemporary features and the highest quality fixtures and fittings
- Courtyard garden landscaped for ease of maintenance and providing a great degree of privacy from neighbouring barns
- Nearing completion, this property offers prospective purchasers with a rare opportunity to make final choices with regards to internal fittings
- Stunning open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with fitted appliances, feature corner wood-burner and underfloor heating
- Off road parking located behind the home for two vehicles and further area of garden situated to the front
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms located on the first floor each serviced by the family bathroom
- Brand new conversion available with no onward chain and the possibility of quick occupation if desired
Property SummaryRiggiston Barns forms a selection of attractive barn conversions currently undergoing extensive and sympathetic conversions that advantageously combine an edge of village location with a private position neighbouring countryside. The barns will be completed to a high standard affording a successful blend of characterful and contemporary features with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. An early viewing is advised to truly appreciate what is on offer.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Find a home